Nature's Treats Rocky Road
It's the recipe I'm asked for most often so here it is to kick off the recipe share! All the ingredients are available from Nature's Treats.
120g deodorised coconut oil
400g dark chocolate
120g golden syrup
135g biscuits (I've made my own & used Rhythm double chocolate hazelnut cookies)
75g vegan mini marshmallows
1. Fill a medium size saucepan with about 4cm of water and bring to the boil.
2. Place a heatproof bowl in the saucepan making sure it doesn't touch the water and lower the heat to a gentle simmer.
3. Break up the chocolate and add to the bowl along with the coconut oil and golden syrup.
4. Stir regularly until all the chocolate has melted.
5. Remove from the heat and allow to cool a little before adding the rest of the ingredients.
6. Break up the biscuits and add them to the chocolate mixture along with the marshmallows. Stir well.
7. Line a tin with parchment paper and pour the mixture into the tin, gently shaking to evenly distribute. You can use any size tin depending on what size and thickness you'd like the rocky road to be.
8. Place in the fridge to set, this will take at least 1 hour.